The Office: Before

Wednesday, December 19, 2018
It was hard for me to decide which room I wanted to do first but when it came down to it I needed a place where I felt motivated to work and to write. That being said I'm choosing to makeover my office aka downstairs open area/craft room/storage/junk room first! 
Here is a nice picture of it empty. I repeat it does not look like this now.
Its a mess, I'm a mess but who cares amirighttttt?


It currently hosts my craft table/desk where I sew/quilt/use my cricut and is a place where my husband kindly piles things on top of that he has no idea where they go. In the back corner is our old couch that was generously donated to us by my mother in law when we first moved in and didn't have any furniture. (She is a live saver 100% because we were legit sitting on pillows against a wall for a month...just in case you forgot I was nearly 8 months pregnant at the time).
There are also lots of random furniture pieces, baby toys, the dogs bed and my husbands make shift office as well. His side of the room is going to get a overhaul as well but not today folks, not today. 

But the main project downstairs is the fireplace ya'll. It was this ugly red/grey/white brick combo and expands half of the room and has three useless shelves and no mantel. 
I've got BIG plans for this guy. 

So I will leave you with this vision board I created so that you could get the gist of my design ideas and aesthetic. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top